Lived and loved in Oxford, London, Fargo and Minneapolis.
10 Bleps That Prove a Cat is Cutest When Its Tongue is Out
The Blep: An adorable phenomenon that involves the protrusion of a cat’s cute pink tongue, often due to forgetfulness.
Here we observe the blep in its many beautiful manifestations. [distractify]
Video Game Book Covers - Created by AJ Hateley
You can also follow Gametee on Tumblr to see more of their sweet merch.
Remembering Ralph Rapson
Today, September 13, 2014, is the 100th anniversary of architect Ralph Rapson’s birth. Considered a leader in modern design, Rapson (1914-2008) was head of the University of Minnesota School of Architecture from 1954-1984. His Twin Cities designs include:
- Guthrie Theater, (top right: built 1963, razed 2007) – the first Guthrie Theater, built with Sir Tyrone Guthrie on Vineland Place, Minneapolis
- Rarig Center (center left: built 1972),the performing arts center on the University of Minnesota campus
- Cedar Square West apartments (center right: now Riverside Plaza, built 1973), a mixed income housing unit in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood
- State Capitol Credit Union / Southeast Library (bottom, built 1963) Built as a credit union and converted to Southeast Library in Dinkytown in 1967
- Phillip Pillsbury House in Wayzata (not pictured: 1963, razed 1997), a 9000 square foot house and the first contemporary home built on Lake Minnetonka.
After his retirement from the University of Minnesota, Rapson continued to work full-time as a practicing architect. He was at his drawing board until the day before he died on March 29, 2008, at age 93.